Oh yeah, and Iceland!
To celebrate being in business for the last ten (really, 10!) years, we put all our work on pause and went to Iceland for a week with our families. It was awesome.
- We ate exotic northern foods!
- We watched the northern lights!
- We spent a lot of time swimming in warm water: lagoons and lagoons and lagoons, hot tubs and pools, all heated by the fires of the earth!
- We petted Icelandic horses!
- We embarassed ourselves trying to pronounce Icelandic!
- We walked in between continents!
- We saw lots of snow and ice and moss and rock!
- We marveled at fjords and volcanoes and black sand beaches and glaciers and icebergs and geysirs and waterfalls!
This was an amazing trip, and a very memorable way to celebrate the first decade of Brand New Box.